Thursday, October 4, 2012

Logan's 1st Dance

 "Logan, get the door!"  I said, as someone was ringing the doorbell.  So Logan opened the door to find this on the porch.  He was being asked to the fall dance by Holly Chadburn (a friend of his who lives in Odgen).  I then looked at him when he deciphered who it was and I asked, "are you ok with this?"  His reply, "Oh Yes!" with a smile.

He answered her back by spraying YES in silly string on her house and leaving her a "pile" of  deer droppings (Milk Duds).  The sign read, "to end the deer hunt, follow the dropping to find my answer."  Cheesy but cute!  Needless to say, they are both excited.
To find out her name, Logan turned over the cake and on the bottom were pennies wrapped up in tin foil.  He had to unwrap the pennies and unscramble the letters.  Kinsie actually figured it out.  That's my smarty pants, Kins!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the dance at DHS or Holly's school? Have fun Logan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's at Holly's school in Ogden. Last night some girl from Viewmont asked him to her Harvest dance for the next weekend. I'm not ready for this:(

      Delete