Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hubby Humor

Since my last stint in the hospital a few weeks ago, I've not been much of a cook since I can't eat anything anyway.  Cooking isn't any fun anymore.  So Friday night Rick kept asking me what was for dinner.  I was involved with other things, so I never really acknowledged him.  About 30 minutes later, I could hear him in the kitchen clanking around.  By this time it was after 8:00 pm.  Finally, I finished what I was doing and went in the kitchen and asked Rick what he wanted me to make for him for dinner.  (Rick and I were the only ones home, the kids were all off and about).  He said, "I already ate and my stomach is scared."  I asked him what he ate and why was his stomach scared.  He said, "I had hot dogs and waffles and some almonds and my stomach is scared of what else I was going to give it that didn't go together!"  I had to laugh.  I actually laughed for about 30 minutes after every time I thought about it.  I even have to chuckle now as I write this.  I think this will make me smile for a long time to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment