Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CHRISTMAS MORNING - 2012

This year was going to be very different.  Rick was supposed to work that morning starting at 5am and Kinsie was supposed to work at her nursing home at 8am.  How weird to not have 2 of your family member home for Christmas morning......Luckily, Rick got it off because he was promoted to sergeant and his work days and hours changed, and Kinsie arranged it to not have to go in until 11am.  So YAY, mom still has all her family Christmas morning!


Caslyn gave me a beautiful necklace.  It was a diamond heart with MOM written in the center.  She was so excited to give it to me.  I love it!


I really wanted a new little bed pillow.  The one I had stolen from Kins became shreds, so Logan bought me one with his own money.  He was so proud!  I use it every night:)

Rick enjoyed his metal Texaco sign.  He hung it in his garage.  It remindes him of his kidnapping, LOL.

Caslyn thought it was about time she got a "grown-up" picture of Christ to put in her room:)

Logan gave Kinsie the BEST slippers ever!  I wanted a pair.

Kins gave Logan a cover for his new phone....SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII


The Shrader Family is one of Utah's finest when it comes to dressing up;)

Watch out Blake Shelton, Rick got a new guitar. HEHE

The girls making breakfast, YUM!.......

........while the boys play with their new toys.......(and mom cleans up the mess)

No comments:

Post a Comment