Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hubby Humor...

My husband, whom I love dearly, is a dork.  He always has something to say about something.  I decided that when he says something that actually makes me chuckle and wonder to myself, "where does he come up with these?" I was going to post them.  I've missed YEARS of his so called humor, but starting today, I'm going to record them.

Rick decided he wanted to go to the grocery store with me.  I threw on some shoes and headed out the door.  He looked at me with "that" look.  I asked him if he was embarrassed to be seen with me in public.  (I was wearing a brown hoodie, turquoise plaid lounge bottoms and they were tucked into my grey UGG boots)  He continued to tell me that I needed to go put something else on, at least different shoes.  He said, "You look like you're going to groom alpacas." Good thing I can just roll my eyes and laugh at him!

1 comment:

  1. I would consider grocery shopping a form of grooming alpacas. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete