Sunday, February 5, 2012

I was just thinking how grateful I am to be here, healthy and strong. This past year has been a long one with many struggles with my cancer and surgeries. I am blessed to have a loving Father in Heaven who was aware of me. I couldn't have gotten through this year with out the love and support of family and friends. I was able to reflect back on some of the highlights of this past year with a grateful heart to have been able to live and have these memories.

January 2011 - My family - I am so blessed to be close to my family and to know that Families Are Forever!
The 2 grads!!  Congradulations to Kinsie and Keiana.  College here you come!
Logan pitched most of this season.  He did pretty well considering he only started pitching last year.
Kinsie's final dance recital.  It's been 9 years of recitals.....seems strange that this is the last one.
Tubing the river.  We camped at Lava HotSprings, but the kids, and adults, thought this was a blast!
We went camping at Starvation Reservoir with friends and family.  Had a ball!  Kinsie's highlight is obvious.....seadooing with her cousin, Keiana.
Rick and I went fishing, up to Hoop Lake, with  my parents in July.  We caught a ton of fish.  Too many bugs though.
Kayaking up Beaver Creek in Oregon.  So peaceful and a beautiful day as well.
Hiking to the falls in Oregon
Oregon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moved Kinsie into her apartment at Utah State.  What a bittersweet moment.....the excitement of my first daughter going away to college and starting the next chapter of her story, and a mother's sadness knowing she'll never "really" live at home again.
Logan's pumpkin eating pumpkin.....eeeek!
We loved having the Bethers' and the Mannings for Thanksgiving - Nothing like family for the holidays!
A Shrader family tradition!  Decorating Christmas cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Michelle! So glad to see you've joined the blogging world!! You've had quite the year and thankfully there will be many more!!

    ReplyDelete